7 Year Warranty
Fan and Labour
FOR UNITS PURCHASED & INSTALLED IN NEW ZEALAND ONLY – EFFECTIVE: 1 NOVEMBER, 2018
TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMER
Please take a few minutes to read and complete this Warranty process so that you can take maximum advantage of our 7 year parts and labour warranty.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Warranty Covers:
Manrose branded Hyper150 fan units purchased and installed in New Zealand. Simx Ltd warrants the fan against defects in components or faulty workmanship in manufacturing. The following fans and kits are covered:
Items found to be defective within 7 years of the original purchase date, supplied with proof of purchase will be replaced by Simx Ltd during normal business hours without cost to the owner for the parts. In addition, direct repair labour costs are also covered up to a maximum value of $150 with the submission of a supporting invoice.
It is conditional on:
- The fan unit having been installed by a competent person in accordance with the appropriate installation and maintenance instructions.
- The equipment being regularly maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s maintenance instructions.
It does not apply if:
- The serial number of any unit has been defaced, removed or altered.
- Damage or problems resulting from the use of an accessory not supplied by Simx Ltd.
- The damage is caused by accident, misapplication, abuse, alteration or tampering.
- The damage is caused by faulty external wiring, incorrect or fluctuating power supply, or any outside electromagnetic interference.
- The damage is caused by a failure to and keep the fan clear of obstructions.
- The unit is installed in a mobile application (eg caravan, boat, crane).
- The unit is used other than for the ventilation of air for human health.
- The equipment has been re-installed at any location other than the original location.
It Does Not Cover:
- Consequential damage.
- Other kit components such as ducting or grilles
- Field wiring
- Any deterioration to the casing, and electronics caused by using the unit in a corrosive environment.
- Normal servicing costs required for periodical maintenance.
- Damage caused by storm, fire, flood, vandalism, earthquake, vermin or any other outside agency.
- Cost incurred because of restricted or unsafe access to the equipment.
To comply with the terms of the Warranty, your fan needs to be serviced by a competent person in accordance with the relevant Installation & Maintenance instructions.
Warranty Claims can be made through: